POSTAGE AND HANDLING CHARGES
Orders Under $100
Orders over $100
$10 flat rate
|International||Calculated at checkout||
Calculated at checkout
Goods will be delivered via Australia Post – Express Post. Deliveries to a metropolitan address are normally 1-2 days. Please allow up to a week for deliveries to regional areas. We will not take responsibility for orders requested to be left unattended.
We can send your order anywhere across the world. Please email us on email@example.com for any questions regarding international orders.
International orders may incur additional import duties, taxes or fees when being processed through Customs in your country that you may need to pay directly to them. Check your government's Customs website for details.
We want you to love our Kim Beach products as much as we love designing them for you! If you are not happy with any of your items we are more than happy to refund or exchange your purchase within 14days of purchase.
Here’s what you need to do….
On receiving your order, try on all your purchases within 7-14 days. Please leave all tickets stickers on the garment. Buyer is responsible for return postage.
If you wish to return an item that you have purchased, please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org before returning any items so we can get your exchange or refund ready. When you receive confirmation, please send your goods and a copy of your invoice to:
PO Box 184
All merchandise that is correctly returned in accordance with the conditions below will be credited to the purchaser’s credit card, with the exception of:
- Sale items. We are happy to issue an exchange on these styles, but no refunds will apply to all sale/discounted items.
- The shipping costs incurred by the purchaser will not be refunded except when a product is faulty.
Please note Goods and Services Tax (GST) will be refunded to Australian purchasers.
We are more than happy to exchange a garment for an alternate size, if we have it available. If we do not have the required size an alternate style, refund or credit will be offered. Items that are considered faulty are those that are received in a damaged condition. Wear and tear to a product is not a sign that the item is faulty.
Kim Beach prides itself on our exceptional quality garments, If you believe that you have received a faulty item, please contact our customer service team at email@example.com , to arrange return for assessment. Kim Beach will happily provide means of return postage for any faulty items. Items that are considered faulty are those received in a damaged condition. Personal wear and tear to a product is not a sign that the item has a manufacturing fault.
- All items must be returned in new and unused condition with all tags attached and in original condition. If your item shows any evidence of wear (includes, but is not limited to, strong perfume or cigarette smells, rips, tears, stains, bent or damaged product tags) it will be returned to you and your refund voided.
- Goods must be returned within 14 days of receiving your order. 21 days for all international orders.
- Unfortunately Kim Beach cannot accept any liability for goods returned by unregistered post.
- If we are sold out of a particular product, you can email the team on firstname.lastname@example.org and be placed on the waiting list
If you have any further queries regarding your return please email email@example.com